White Oak School

This is the White Oak (Hazelwood) School.  The name was changed to Hazelwood School when the Sycamore School District consolidated.  It is now the home of the Fibre-Glass Evercoat Company, 6600 Cornell Road.  The photo was taken in 1920.

The photo above dates from the 1920s.

 

Above is Mr. Mann’s class at White Oak School in 1928.

Comments are closed.