Plainfield Pike

The photo is from Blue Ash 1792-1949, A Souvenir History and Directory, edited by Walter Des Maraisprovided to the Blue Ash Historical Society  by Linda and Mike Robertson, from the files of Sue Lovell, Linda’s mother.  The accompanying article identifies the location as the “John Feldhaus farm on Plainfield pike where there is a tombstone with the date of 1796.”  We thank Linda and Mike Robertson for this and other documents they have made available to the BAHS.

Comments are closed.